2016 - panama
FRiday, june 17, 2016 - Friday, june 24, 2016
Project: Home of Hope - Construct a Home in a week
On this trip to Panama, we will construct a home through "Homes of Hope" for a family in one week! All members of this team will have the opportunity to help to build a house and see the reaction of a family who will be able to live inside of it.
The province of Chiriqui is famous for its mountains, a volcano, trout filled rivers, cool misty rain, cloud forests and its black fertile earth. All of this provides for a perfect environment in which to grow a variety of fruits and vegetables including coffee. The Chiriquanos are hardworking and friendly. (Mostly farmers.) Within Chiriqui, you will find the Ngobe indigenous group. Thousands of Ngobe live and work throughout the mountains, harvesting coffee and other products.
The Ngobe are amongst the poorest indigenous groups in the world! We are extremely excited to work with YWAM Chiriqui (Richard and Debbie Tracy, long time missionaries of Panama and the pioneers of YWAM Chiriqui.)
Please join us as we partner with YWAM Chiriqui and Homes of Hope to change a family’s life while sharing the gospel with many others in the community.
June 17 - 24, 2016
Cost: $735 + Airfare
- 7 nights/8 day trip to Panama
- 3 meals a day
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training
- Lastleaf Team Shirts & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all trip preparations
- Tourism Day to see the beautiful sights in Panama
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (Passport/ Visa)
- Personal Expenses/ $ for Souvenirs