2017 - Antrim, N. Ireland
friday, July 21, 2017 - Monday, july 31, 2017
Project: VBS / City Outreach
In the small town of Antrim, just outside of Belfast, Pastor John Ashe and Journey Community Church, are making a huge impact in their town.
This July, we will join them to impact their city through a Holiday Bible Club (VBS), free soccer clinics, an outdoor family festival, and a nightly teen club. This week-long event gives children and families, from all over Antrim, an opportunity to connect with this amazing church and to hear about Jesus.
On the weekends, we participate in Café Church. Café Church is a spiritual growth opportunity that Journey hosts on Sunday nights in a local coffee shop with powerful worship and a challenging word. The café is always packed and God moves in life changing ways.
Religion is not new in this country, however, people are tired of the old, dead religion of their ancestors. Journey Community Church is determined to show them a God who is alive and moving in their community.
Please join us for our 5th summer back to Journey as we continue reaching the next generation in Antrim. For more insight about Journey Community Church go to journeycommunity.co.uk.
July 21- 31, 2017
$1295 ** + Airfare
** Northern Ireland cost is based upon housing 3 in a room; upgrade is available for 2 in a room
- 10 nights/11 day trip to Antrim, Northern Ireland
- 3 meals a day
- Hotel Accommodations (2 or 3 in a room)
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training Day
- Journey Antrim/Lastleaf Team Shirt & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all trip preparations
- Tourism Day to see the beautiful sights in Northern Ireland
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (Passport/ Visa)
- Personal Expenses/ $ for Souvenirs