2017 - armagh, N. Ireland
saturday, July 29, 2017 - Monday, August 8, 2017
Project: VBS/ City Impact
Armagh, Northern Ireland is the ecclesiastical capital of Ireland.
The Church of Ireland Cathedral and the Roman Catholic Cathedral both reside there. (50/50 split of catholic and protestant faith backgrounds.)
Vibe is a one year old church plant in the heart of Armagh City.
Vibe started in 2006 as a young adults group that met every other Saturday on the outskirts of Armagh. As their hearts grew, so did their vision, and God soon placed an opportunity to start a church in Armagh.
In 2014, they purchased the current Vibe building and began renovating. After lots of prayer, hard work and generous giving they launched on the 25th April 2015. Vibe has always stood for Vision, Integrity, Boldness and Evangelism.
Please join us this summer as we continue partnering with Darryl and Nikki of Vibe to reach the children, young adults and families of Armagh.
For more insight about The Vibe go to vibeni.com.
July 29- August 7, 2017
- 10 nights/11 day trip to Armagh, Northern Ireland
- 3 meals a day
- Hotel Accommodations (2 or 3 in a room)
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training Day
- Lastleaf Team Shirts & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all trip preparations
- Tourism Day to see the beautiful sights in Northern Ireland
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (Passport/ Visa)
- Personal Expenses/ $ for Souvenirs