2018 - holy lands
We are excited to announce a brand new Lastleaf trip to ISRAEL Fall 2018!
Come explore the Holy Land where Jesus walked, where miracles happened, and where the Gospel was written! It doesn’t get more exciting than that! Not only will we be touring this beautiful land, from Jerusalem, to the Dead Sea, to the region surrounding Galilee, but also we will be coming alongside ministries at work throughout Israel to partner with them. From volunteering at a Refugee Center, to cleaning up the shores of the Sea of Galilee, you will get a taste of God’s heart for the Jewish people. When you experience Israel, you will never be the same. Expect God to stir your heart in new ways as we experience His Land and His people. We’ll be creating memories that will last a lifetime!
Because of the nature of this trip (both in physical intensity and global view), we are asking that registrants be 16+ years old and can endure a “moderate” to “high” physical intensity level trip.
There will be lots of walking and hilly terrain. There are a limited number of spots available for this trip, so register early! For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
$1495 + airfare
- 10 nights/11 day trip to Armagh, Northern Ireland
- 3 meals a day
- Hotel Accommodations (2 or 3 in a room)
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training Day
- Lastleaf Team Shirts & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all trip preparations
- Tourism Day to see the beautiful sights in Northern Ireland
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (Passport/ Visa)
- Personal Expenses/ $ for Souvenirs