2016 - dominican republic
friday, june 24, 2016 - friday july 1, 2016
The Dominican Republic has the 3rd largest population in the Carribbean behind Cuba and Haiti. The country's struggles include poverty, poor health care and education. We will be conducting outreaches for children and families all week to bring the hope of Jesus to Santo Domingo. Please join us this summer as we partner with "King's Castle" to reach the children and families in need of God’s love and compassion in the Dominican Republic.
June 24 - July 1, 2016
$1030 + Airfare
- 7 nights/8 day trip to Dominion Republic
- 3 meals a day
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training
- Lastleaf Team Shirts & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all trip preparations
- Tourism Day
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (Passport/ Visa)
- Personal Expenses/ $ for Souvenirs