san jose, costa rica
friday june 15th, 2018 - saturday june 23th, 2018
Project: Evangelism/ Church Building
Because of unforseen unrest in Nicaragua our team had to make a tough decision to cancel Nicaragua 2018 but God opened a door to help a community near San Jose, Costa Rica to help them build a 120 person church. We raised $11,000 in a week to complete their building needs. We will be back in Nicaragua again once the political climate is resolved. Below is the details about our normal trips to Nicaragua.
Nicaragua is a country beautiful with color, warm in welcome, and rich in culture. Based out of Managua, Metanoia Missions has created an extensive outreach to individuals and families in the entire surrounding area.
Metanoia releases hope to the hopeless through weekly feeding programs, a widows home, wheel chair distribution, children’s outreach and building homes.
This June, we will join Metanoia Missions with missionaries Eric & Shanna Ferguson. We will participate in their feeding programs, local outreaches, wheel chair ministry, home builds and encourage the local churches.
The people of Nicaragua are very welcoming and open to receiving the hope of Jesus Christ. Join us as we partner with this incredible ministry. For more information about Metanoia Missions go to metanoiamissions.org.
June 15-23, 2018
$995 + Airfare
- 7 nights/ 8 day trip to Managua, Nicaragua
- 3 meals a day & Clean drinking water
- Dorm Style/ Team Housing on grounds at orphanage
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training Day
- Lastleaf/Metanoia Team Shirts & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all trip preparations
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (Passport/Visa)
- Sight-seeing / $ for Other Personal Expenses