sunday june 18th, 2017 - sunday june 25th, 2017
Project: Evangelism/ House Build
Nicaragua is a country beautiful with color, warm in welcome, and rich in culture. Based out of Managua, Metanoia Missions has created an extensive outreach to individuals and families in the entire surrounding area.
Through church plants, a widows home, a Christian school, micro-businesses, feeding programs, children’s outreach and the hosting of short-term teams, Metanoia releases hope to the hopeless.
This June, we will join Metanoia Missions with missionaries Eric & Shanna Ferguson. We will participate in their feeding programs, provide local outreaches, minister in local churches/schools, help with humanitarian aid projects and build a house.
The people of Nicaragua are very welcoming and open to receiving the hope of Jesus Christ. Join us as we partner with this incredible ministry. For more information about Metanoia Missions go to metanoiamissions.org.
June 18-25, 2017
$995 + Airfare
- 7 nights/ 8 day trip to Managua, Nicaragua
- 3 meals a day & Clean drinking water
- Dorm Style/ Team Housing on grounds at orphanage
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training Day
- Lastleaf/Metanoia Team Shirts & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all trip preparations
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (Passport/Visa)
- Sight-seeing / $ for Other Personal Expenses