2017 - pucallpa, peru
sunday February 12th - sunday february 19th, 2017
Project: Evangelism/ Clean Water
In the news, we hear about "lost tribes," in the jungles of Peru. These Peruvian Indian groups, especially the Upper Amazon River people, remain totally isolated due to lack of roads, difficult river travel, and a practically-impenetrable jungle.
We have the incredible opportunity to share the gospel, bring needed supplies and teach them how to have clean water.
This trip is an adventure of a lifetime with eternal results!
Please join us as we partner with Frontier Harvest Ministries to embark on a mission to share Jesus and give clean water to these unreached villages.
February 12 - 19, 2017
$1395 + Airfare to Lima
- 9 nights/10 day trip to Pucallpa, Peru
- 3 meals a day
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training Day
- Lastleaf Team Shirts & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all trip preparations
- Tourism Day
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (Passport/ Visa)
- Personal Expenses/ $ for Souvenirs