2019 - trinidad
Early July 2019
Trinidad is the very last country that is considered to be part of the Carribbean, and it just 7 miles from the border of Venezuela. On this trip to the southern part of the country, we will work with local churches to share the gospel to the people of Trinidad.
We desire to inspire churches and bring hope to local communities. We will participate in kids’ crusades that can have 200-300 children each day.
Join us this summer as we work along side Jesus Worship Center, Missionary Sam Mayeski and the local churches of San Fernando.
$1190 + Airfare
- 8 nights/9 day trip to Trinidad
- 3 meals a day
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training Day
- Lastleaf Team Shirts & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all trip preparations
- Tourism Day
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (Passport/ Visa)
- Personal Expenses/ $ for Souvenirs