Nicaragua is a country warm in welcome and rich in culture. Based out of Managua, Metanoia Missions has created an extensive outreach to individuals and families. Through church plants, an orphanage, a Christian school, construction projects, micro-businesses, feeding programs, children’s outreach and the hosting of short-term teams, Metanoia releases hope to the hopeless.
This June we will be joining Metanoia Missions, missionaries Eric & Shanna Ferguson, for a short-term mission. The people of Nicaragua are very welcoming and open to receiving the hope of Jesus Christ.
June 26th - July 3rd, 2015
$775 + Airfare
- 7 nights/ 8 day trip to Managua, Nicaragua
- 3 meals a day & Clean drinking water
- Dorm Style/ Team Housing on grounds with orphanage
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training Weekend
- Lastleaf/Metanoia Team Shirts & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all Trip Preparations
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (U.S. Passport/Visa)
- Sight Seeing / $ for Other Personal Expenses