Northern Ireland is a place of beauty and history. In the town of Antrim, just outside of Belfast, Pastor John Ashe and his church, Journey, are making a huge impact in their city.
This July, we will join them in hosting a Vacation Bible School (VBS). This event gives children and families, from all over Antrim, an opportunity to hear about Jesus. We will participate in estate outreaches, clean up projects, and free soccer clinics. Café Church is an outreach that Journey Church hosts on Sunday nights. They have fellowship, powerful worship and challenging word all in a coffee shop. The cafe is always packed and God moves in incredible ways through this ministry.
Religion is not new in this predominantly “Christian” country, however, people there are tired of the same old, dead religion of their ancestors. They are interested in a God who is alive, moving and changing their community. They need a relationship with Jesus and a strong church like Journey to grow.
July 17 - July 27, 2015
$1095 + Airfare
- 10 nights/11 day trip to Antrim, Northern Ireland
- 3 meals a day
- Hotel Accommodations, up to 3 in a room
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training Weekend
- Journey Antrim/Lastleaf Team Shirt & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all Trip Preparations
- Tourism Day to see the beautiful sights in Northern Ireland
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (U.S. Passport/ Visa)
- Personal Expenses/ $ for Souvenirs