The largest country in central Europe, most of Poland is low-lying, with woods and lakes. Unlike many of its neighbors, Poland has only a minuscule minority population. Poles as a nation are unified by the Polish language and a common religion—Roman Catholicism.
This August, we will be taking our first missions team to this country. The teens of this country have been forgotten in many ways… as they navigate their way to adulthood. We are coming to bring hope and direction to this generation by partnering with the local church to host a teen camp to kickstart and recalibrate their faith. We will also be partnering with the church to do local outreaches to bring awareness to this new church. This week could literally change the outcome of thousands to come. Come join us in this new endeavor!
August 1 - August 10, 2015
$750 + Airfare
- 9 nights/10 day trip to Antrim, Northern Ireland
- 3 meals a day
- Hotel Accommodations
- Transportation in Country
- Trip Medical Insurance (through Brotherhood Mutual)
- Interactive Training Weekend
- Lastleaf Team Shirt & Ministry Supplies
- Consultations & Personal Coaching on all Trip Preparations
- Tourism Day
- Travel to and From Airport in U.S.
- Required Travel Documents (U.S. Passport/ Visa)
- Personal Expenses/ $ for Souvenirs